3D Printing Orientation Part 2 (virtual)
3D Printing Orientation Part 2 (virtual) Online
Learn how to 3D print from idea to design to fabrication! In this two part orientation series, you will learn how to design and 3D print your own ideas.
Note: You must sign up and attend both orientation parts to gain 3D printer access. If you have take one (but not both) of the orientations, you can register for this set and only attend the orientation part you are missing.
3D Printing Orientation Part 1: 3D Design - Wednesday, August 3, 4-5pm
- Learn about the basics of 3D printing and how to create your own design.
3D Printing Orientation Part 2: Printing Designs - Wednesday, August 10, 4-5pm
- Learn about our specific 3D printers and the software you use to send a print.
Registration required. Sessions are held virtually over Zoom.
- Dates & Times:
- 4:00pm - 5:00pm, Wednesday, August 3, 2022
4:00pm - 5:00pm, Wednesday, August 10, 2022
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.